We’re looking for you. Join us.
We’re a fast-growing refinishing company located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with a 4000 sqft facility, specializing in commercial, marine and residential furniture refinishing services, as well as custom furniture and millwork. We pride ourselves in providing customers with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. You are a great fit for our company if you are responsible, punctual, pro-active and a hard worker.
Shop Assistant (Furniture/Cabinetry)
Employment Type: full-time
Salary: based on experience
• Disassembly/assembly of furniture
• Sanding, stripping, repairs
• Assisting with pickup/deliveries
• Other light shop duties (cleaning, organizing)
• Must work well with others/team player and communicates effectively
• Must be able to work on multiple projects while being efficient and
Prep and Color Specialist (Furniture, Marine)
Salary: base on experience
Employment type: full-time
• Experience preferred in the furniture/cabinetry/marine or automotive prep and color specialist industry. Working with finishers on a variety of different projects.
• Experience preferred with lacquers, conversion varnish, urethanes. Knows how to mix and match stain colors (oil and dye), pour epoxies and machine polish finishes.
• Excels in all prep related work prior to finishing (sanding, stripping, repairs, etc..)
• Must work well with others and communicate effectively. Must be able to work on multiple projects while being efficient and productive.
If you fit the profile, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com